Dear Parents and Caregivers
We look forward to seeing your sons return on Monday for an 8.30 am start. This is Day 3 of the timetable.
- Years 11, 12 and 13 will begin with a welcome back and safety briefing in the hall.
- Years 9 and 10 will go directly to their tutor class.
- Each day will start with a tutor class
- Lunch time has been shortened
- The school day will finish at 2.55 pm
- Year 13’s: all study classes will be in the library with teacher supervision. This includes Period 1 and Period 5 study periods. There is no offsite study.
These changes are until further notice.
Please note: the Teacher Only Day on Friday 29 May has been postponed. This will be a normal school day. The Hostel Queen’s Birthday exeat weekend will start after school on Friday 29 May.
Further to the information in last update (17):
- Taradale and Tamatea buses will depart school at 3.05 pm each day. They will arrive approximately 25 minutes early at each stop. This is until further notice.
This is closed Monday 18 May. From Tuesday 19 May it will be open for eftpos sales only (no cash accepted); students should order before school.
All drinking fountains are closed and replaced with bottle filling taps.
All students should bring water bottles.
PE practical classes:
These will run as usual. Students should bring PE gear and running shoes.
Other technical/specialist/practical classes:
These will run as normal with changed hygiene practices where required, eg: Food Technology, Science practicals.
Students, particularly seniors, should bring laptops (personal or loaned) to school as we transition back.
A reminder please to avoid the school site where possible during Level 2. Please communicate via email or phone if possible. If you need to collect uniform orders, then the only entrance is the main reception on Chambers Street.