WHY NAPIER BOYS’ HIGH SCHOOL?
Established in 1872, Napier Boys’ High School remains one of New Zealand’s oldest and most successful schools. We are justifiably proud of our academic achievement, sporting prowess, cultural excellence and grounding in traditional values. We are a member of the International Boys’ Schools Coalition and Super Eight Schools Group, synonymous with excellence in education.
- We accept up to 25 international students, only.
- Dedicated International Department.
- Individualised programmes and academic monitoring.
- Dedicated and personalised management and care.
- Exclusive English Language Tuition programme for international students, only.
- All our recent international graduates have gone onto study at university, either in New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, Australia or their home country.