Our popular +PLUS programme offers a wide range of outdoor and cultural experiences.
We take advantage of the beautiful and world-famous Hawke’s Bay summer and landscape. This is the real New Zealand!
The +Plus programme is:
- Exclusively for international students
- Operated by experienced, qualified and accredited providers
- Co-educational, including international students from Napier Girls High School & Woodford House
The programme is offered in Term I (February – April) and Term IV (October – December), and may include:
- Surfing – lessons at Waimarama
- Windsurfing or paddle-boarding – lessons at Pandora
- White-water rafting – one day experience with Mohaka Rafting
- Tongiriro Alpine Crossing – experience a world-renowned trek in a dual World Heritage Site. Three day tour.
- A visit to Middle-Earth – the Hobbiton movie set
- Super Rugby – a two-day tour to watch the best rugby competition in the world
- ‘Swimming with the sharks’ – an underwater experience at the National Aquarium of New Zealand
- A visit to Rotorua for an adventure tourism two-day tour